I’m using Simple-Help as a remote support solution. I like it because it it easy to setup, automate client agent installation via GPO, and because I like the pricing model. Recently by I have updated my Firefox to version 39, and quickly after I wasn’t able to access my Simple-Help server via the browser any more.
I did however get the following error after typing the Simple-Help server address SSL received a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key in Server Key Exchange handshake message. (Error code: ssl_weak_server_ephemeral_dh_key)
The steps needed to worked around this issue are
- Open Firefox and browse to – about:config
- Click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button
- At the search box type “security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes_128_sha” (without quotation marks).
- change the setting value to “false” by double clicking on in.
- Do the same for “security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes_256_sha”
I used the following post from Symantec forums site as a source Source