After few months of production, I am happy to share that my first online course was just approved and published on Udemy. This course is about forms and workflows automation using WordPress and in this course, I am teaching, step by step, how to turn any WordPress site into automation platform by sharing my knowledge and day-to-day experience with real life examples.
To celebrate the launch of the course I am giving away 50 coupons for 100% FREE enrollment, just click on the link below
Click here and enroll for free – Coupon valid until July 31th, so act quickly!
Here is what you’ll learn in my “Forms and Workflows automation with WordPress” course
- Turn any standard WordPress site into a forms and workflow automation system
- Install WordPress on some of the most popular hosting platforms
- Setup WordPress email notifications (even if your hosting provider blocks SMTP)
- Understand what WordPress themes and plugins are and how to use them
- Use the Gravity Forms WordPress plugin to automate your business processes
- Create WordPress users and assign specific permissions
- Assign different approves per workflow
- Automatically convert WordPress forms to PDF files
Course materials include interactive online practice, form templates and resources files that you can download and use throughout the course.
Here is the link again – Click here to enroll for free – Coupon valid until July 31th only!